1. Basic Information
Move HOLDS s.r.o., Co. Reg. No. 05233691, VAT Reg. No. CZ05233691, with its registered office at Radimovská 403, Velká Ledhuje, 549 54 Police nad Metují, registered in the Commercial Register with the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, File No. 40256, as a data administrator shall process your personal data.
2. Type of Data Processed
We process personal data provided by you.
3. Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: the primary purpose of processing your data is due dispatch and delivery of your order. If a problem occurs, we know who to contact from the data you provided.
- Customer care: if you address us with a question/issue, we have to process your personal data in order to answer/resolve it. The data may be transferred to third parties in certain cases (e.g. delivery company).
- User account: thanks to the personal data entered in your user profile, you will be able to use a number of functions (e.g. if you enter your telephone number, we can easily inform you about the time of the order delivery). You can change the entered details at any time, except for the e-mail address that serves for signing into your user account.
- Assertion of rights and legal claims and inspection by public authorities: we can also process your personal data in order to assert our rights and legal claims (e.g. in the event that we have an overdue invoice in your name). We may also process your data for inspections by public authorities and other serious reasons.
4. Legal Grounds for Processing of Personal Data
I. Conclusion and Performance of Agreement
A large part of your personal data are needed by us in order to conclude the purchase agreement or another contract for goods and services you intend to purchase. After the agreement is concluded, we process your personal data in order to duly deliver the purchased goods, or to render the purchased services. We process in particular billing and delivery details on the above legal grounds.
If you grant your consent to the personal data processing, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time via email.
III. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data is transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods:the carrier chosen by you would not be able to deliver the goods ordered unless we transfer the information on where and to whom the goods should be delivered. This data is transferred to the carrier as entered in the order. Such data includes in particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you, and the amount to be paid on delivery, as the case may be. The carrier is only entitled to process the personal data we transfer for the purposes of delivery; the carrier must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Payment Cards:Our company does notpossess the details of payment cards used by you. The details of your payment cards are only available to the secure payment gateway and the relevant bank.
5. What Is the Period for Processing Your Personal Data?
We shall process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between you and us.
In case your personal data processing is based on consent, your personal data shall be, in general, processed for 7 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
Please note that the personal data necessary for the due rendering of services or for the fulfillment of all our duties, ensuing either from the contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations have to be processed regardless of whether you granted your consent for the period set out in the relevant legal regulations and in compliance therewith (e.g. tax documents must be processed for at least 10 years).
6. Personal Data Security
Your personal data is safe with us. We have adopted adequate technical and organisational measures in order to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of your personal data.
We try to use such safety measures that provide sufficient security based on state-of-the-art technology.
7. Personal Data of Children Younger Than 16 Years of Age
Our online shop is not intended for children under 16. A person under 16 is allowed to use our online shop only upon consent of his or her parent or guardian.
8. What Are Your Rights Related to Personal Data Protection?
At any time while your personal data is being processed, you can exercise the following rights:
I. Right to access
You have the right to receive confirmation of whether and what personal data about you we process, including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process.
II. Right to rectification and completion
If you ascertain that the personal data we process is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask for it to be rectified and updated.
III. Right to erasure
In some cases, you have the right to contact us and ask for the erasure of your personal data which we process. Please bear in mind that we cannot erase your personal data if its processing is necessary.
IV. Right to restriction of processing
In some cases, such as when you challenge the accuracy, legality or our need to process your personal data, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If we comply with your request, we will restrict the processing of your personal data to the minimum necessary (and in general we will no longer actively process your data). We place a record in our systems that there are restrictions on your data. If these restrictions are cancelled and we intend to continue to process your personal data, we will inform you in advance.
V. Right to portability
You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal data which you have provided to us and which we process (in a commonly used and machine readable format) to a third party (another data controller) which you state in your request. Please bear in mind that you can only exercise this right if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, or in order to fulfil an agreement and the processing is also automated.
VI. Restriction of Processing
In case (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal data, (b) your personal data is processed unlawfully, (c) we do not need your personal data for processing purposes, but it is needed to determine, execute or defend your legal claims, or (d) you raised an objection under the preceding paragraph, you shall be entitled to us restricting the processing of your personal data.
In such cases, we may process your personal data only upon your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data concerned).
VII. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you think that there has been a breach of our obligations given by the law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection, or another authority within a European Union member state which is entrusted with supervision over obligations in personal data protection being kept. However, we will appreciate if you address us first and we can try to resolve your concerns.
This Personal Data Protection Policy including its parts is valid and effective from 7.10.2018 and it is available in electronic form atwww.moveholds.com.